CSC 1052: Algorithms and Data Structures II
Object-oriented design: inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism; problem analysis; recursion; abstract data types; dynamically linked structures; data structures: stacks, queues, lists, collections, trees.
- Reinforce and expand on the material of CSC 1051, with an even stronger emphasis on object-oriented design, and problem analysis and solution design.
- Establish an understanding of interfaces, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Establish an understanding of recursion and recursive programming.
- Establish an understanding of the following data structures, including the specification, implementation, and use of each: stacks, queues, collections, lists, and trees.
- Establish an understanding of basic algorithm analysis issues, including time/space tradeoffs and algorithm growth rates.
CSC 1051 or ECE 1620